Saturday, May 15, 2010

Prayer for a Friend

On this day, God wants you to know that how bad things may look right now means nothing, - it's how good they can be with God's help that counts. In life you can absolutely count on one thing, - everything can turn around in one day, in one minute sometimes. Don't you dare to give up, - you might be a moment away from a windfall.
 
Dear Father,
Thank You for loving me. Thank You for the opportunity to decide what I am living for. Today, I realize that I do not have an endless supply of days here on this earth. Help me to use my days well and to make everyday count. Help me to be a blessing to You and others with each day that You give to me. I am choosing to commit myself, my life and my time to You once again. Thank You that You took the time to die for me so I could be forgiven. May I now take the time to live for you so others may know the joy and purpose I have found. Help me daily to stay focused and live for You. I join with the community of faith to be a kingdom-builder and a world-changer. In Jesus’ name, Amen.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment